2.03.2012

High Tea @ Elixir

Thought I'd share these pics from having High tea with my girlfriends a while back. Cafe Elixir's a little place tucked away in Wanneroo. They had a table made up for us with all the frilly table settings, but it would have been nice to be seated in a separate section rather than with regular people having their lunch and coffee. However it was conveniently close to us (perfect since I had to rush to work right after). The individual tea cosies were charming. Most of sweet foods were delightful - particularly the warm, freshly baked scones and the mini carrot cakes. Though I would have preferred to have more savoury foods to balance out all the sweet. I hadn't been to any places in Perth that offer High tea but despite the hot weather, it was a really lovely experience that I'd like to do again. Perhaps somewhere specifically offering High tea, where I could really doll myself up and get the full experience. I have the perfect vintage dress to wear too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment