11.21.2010

The Postman Always Rings Twice



Yesterday, when I came home there was a lovely package waiting for me from my cousin Michelle. It couldn't have arrived at a better time as I was having a particularly bad day, but all is well when you open your mail and find these goodies inside! Unfortunately, some packaged tea she sent me didn't make it past Australian quarantine (BOOOOO!!!). Anyways, I'm a lucky gal. Especially since that nail polish was only available in New York, and apparently Toronto.

I love getting postcards, letters, and care packages in the mail. I'm planning to send back an assortment of Australian lollies! I just got to find out what lollies we have that are actually Australian and not just imported, heh. I wish I could send chocolate, as I'd love to send Tim Tams. I don't think it would make it back in this heat though!

Anyways, just thought I'd share a little of my joy. Thanks Mish! x

No comments:

Post a Comment