11.02.2010

Make It Happen

Wow. It’s only been a week and a half since my last post? I guess I miss blogging more than I realise. I’ve been keeping myself rather busy with work lately, and organising my admission papers for studying for next year. However, the main reason for my absence is that I’ve been re-thinking my approach to my blog. I’m obviously very new to this, but I see the potential in myself to take this to another level. I enjoy posting on here very much, but sometimes forget how much dedication, passion, and time actually goes into maintaining one. Or rather how much of these things are conducive to a good blog. So I’ll be trying to implement some changes, carry out the things I had planned for here, and hopefully attract readers. Ideas, criticisms, and friendly hellos are welcomed: contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment