5.11.2010

Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye

Well, I'm off to see the world again. I'm flying to Honolulu first for a few nights, before heading to Toronto, Canada. Gonna visit my extended family, and do a little exploring of my own. It's my first time traveling solo. I'm so excited! I'll be attending my cousin's wedding, who I haven't seen since I was sixteen. I'd love to really get to know the city, and live a little differently for a while. Who knows? Maybe meet a cute Canadian boy or two? Probably not. Heh. I'll be too busy shopping :P

Also, since its so close, I'm taking a quick flight to New York for a week before heading home. Oh, how I've missed this city! It'll be good to go back and see all the things I missed last time. By the way, My friend and I were totally devastated when we found out the big piano (from the movie Big) at FAO Shwarz is just for kids. Not. Cool. 

Anyways. This might be my last blog for a while. I say 'might' because I don't seem to be able to use Blogger Mobile from an Australian mobile, and I haven't figured out another alternative just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment