5.19.2010

Toronto, Ontario.

I'm in beautiful Toronto, Canada at the moment, blogging from my cousin Michelle's house. I haven't seen her for over 5 years! We've been catching up, shopping, eating at nice restaurants, laughing about the weird things Canadians and Australians say and do, and talking cute boys, haha. Or maybe just me, because I'm there to see her walk down the aisle.

When I travel I always prefer to stay longer and to really get to know the city, and really appreciate all the places and things it has to offer. So I've been very fortunate to have a real "Torontonian" show me the city, and man, is it big and spread out!

My favourite fashion find so far, has been an exclusively Canadian brand called Aritzia. I really love their clothes, which are kind of a cross between Topshop in terms of fabrics, colours and patterns, with American Apparel's simple styles and cuts. Unfortunately they don't have an online store yet. But I'll definitely be keepking track of them here: www.aritzia.ca/

Oh, and there are some darn cute Canadian guys, hanging around Queen St West. Toronto makes a great first impression, or in my case an even better second impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment