12.22.2010

Thrifted


tea cup/infuser set (4.99) - vintage Cristian handbag, which I turned into a clutch (6.99) - black pleated skirt, medium length (6.99) - Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits vinyl record (0.99)

Only two days until Christmas! I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays. I thrifted these things a few weeks back from a Salvo's store, but forgot to share it on here. I'm pretty pleased with what I found. Since my moving house coincided with Christmas, I thought it would be a good time to donate things to Good Sammy's and clear out a lot of things from my rooms. I ended up donating three garbage bags of unwanted clothes, bags, and bits and bobs. It felt good to give, but  felt better to unload! Nonetheless, sometime soon after Christmas I might hit the op shops again, since there'll be lots of 'new' stock in. And so the whole cycle starts over. 

Happy Holidays, and thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment