4.24.2010

Micmacs

I am loving all the French movies I've been able to see lately. I went to the Luna Leederville yesterday just to see any movie, and lucky for me Micmacs was playing.
Jean-Pierre Jeunet is amazing; the way he creates his quirky little worlds, and charms us with his eccentric, clever characters. Very entertaining, but I would have liked to laugh just a bit more.

Is it better to live with a bullet lodged in your brain, even if it means you might drop dead any time? Or would you rather have the bullet taken out and live the rest of your life as a vegetable? Are zebras white with black stripes or black with white stripes? Is scrap metal worth more than land-mines? Can you get drunk from eating waffles? Can a woman fit inside a refrigerator? What's the human cannonball world record? All important questions to ask, while watching this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment