9.12.2010

Chanel La Vernis, Reporting For Duty



At last night's Fashion Night Out in New York, the new limited edition Les Khaki de Chanel Collection was launched. I love these camouflage colours, but I have to say I'm immediately drawn to Khaki Vert. Of course it's the perfect match for all the military trends in 2010, but to be frank... it's a green nail polish from Chanel, there really isn't much thinking involved. 


EDIT: Since posting this, I've come to learn that this line is only being released in the States. Really, really bummed about that. I've seen them sell for around $60 (postage incl.) on eBay, but I'm not feeling particularly frivolous about my money at the moment. It's bad enough Australia pays almost double what people overseas would pay for Chanel nail polish. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment