6.10.2010

"A Day In Pompeii" comes to W.A

A Day in Pompeii reveals the fascinating story of Pompeii, a city entombed in 79 A.D. following the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius.This is the first time the exhibition has come to Perth, and is running at the Western Australian Museum until September.



















The intriguing part? The exhibition will feature a specially designed 3D theatre experience which gives visitors a chance to feel the same drama and terror of the town's citizens long ago and witness how a series of eruptions wiped out Pompeii over 48 hours.

I just heard about this since I got back, and I'm a little embarrassed to say I'm actually kinda excited to go. I'm curious about this 3D show. I also don't think I've ever been to the museum, which is kind of bad since I've lived here my whole life.



















For information and tickets:  
http://www.museum.wa.gov.au/pompeii/exhibition/

No comments:

Post a Comment