11.09.2010

And the Gleeks shall inherit the Earth



Incase you haven't met me, I am a huge fan of the TV show Glee. I've been wondering when something like this might be released, and now the wait is almost over. On November 18th (just over a week!), Konami will be releasing Glee Karaoke Revolution for Nintendo Wii! *squeals in delight*. There'll be 35 songs from the first season, single and multiplayer modes, a co-op mode to perfect your vocal harmonies, and an interactive scrapbook mode unlocking items to make and customise your own scrapbook. You can also perform with your favourite characters from the show. Hmm... a duet with Finn? Yes please.
"I could totally sing this with Finn. But screw him if he thinks he's taking the Diana Ross part from me" - Kurt
It's a good thing I don't really have neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment