8.16.2010

Long Live McQueen!

(or McQueen is Not Dead)

I know it's been almost a month since my last post, but I don't like to post something just for the sake of it. I've been much busier than usual (starting a new job, and helping organise my mother's wedding), but it's mostly because I haven't felt all that inspired by anything that I would share on my blog. But I'm here now, and it's nice to be back.











Butter London Fall '10 Collection: All Hail McQueen, Bumster, Marrow, and Victoriana.

First up is exciting new nail polish news! Butter London has released two new colours in the their new Fall 2010 collection paying homage to the late and great Alexander McQueen. The polishes All Hail McQueen and Bumster both inspired by the designer, Marrow, and Victoriana. However, the two that I find most intriguing the are McQueen, and Victoriana; which was inspired by vintage British fabrics.































My collection of nail polish is rather lacking in metallics and holographic colours. But I think these two will make a great addition to my growing collection. Which is why I ordered them online last Thursday from Honey Honey, and awaiting its arrival any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment